Imagine your otps
Imagine your otps.
Imagine them at the end of their missions.
Imagine them going on with their lives.
Imagine them creating new traditions for themselves, like breakfast in bed, or sleeping late one day, taking a walk when the weather is nice or curling up by the fire when it snows.
Imagine them having a normal life after everything they’ve been through.
Imagine them happy and safe.
There’s an abundance of bad things happening right now, and it’s hard not to be sucked into that black hole of sadness, so let’s have a puppy party shall we.
Because, let’s face it, dogs never grow up.
ADDED BONUS, PUPS IN MOTION!!!
Why girls stress over periods
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
Without a filter a man is just chaos walking
Tho as far as I know no one’s never heard no noise back from this God fella.
Mom I can’t go to school today my favorite character just died
― Into the Wild (2007)
Chris: Some people feel like they don’t deserve love. They walk away quietly into empty spaces, trying to close the gaps to the past.